Sunday, March 25, 2018

Schedule changes..

Hello!

   Okay soooooo theres going to be some changes to my original schedule due to the fact that I just realized I forgot my SD card at home. Unfortunately because of this I'm going to have to work on editing when I get back from Colombia. Here was my original schedule:

Week 2/26-3/4: Begin Research on genre, characters, plot, technological elements etc. 

Week 3/5-3/11: Extra research on genre conventions, create a schedule for shooting, start writing script, storyboard etc. 

Week 3/12-3/18: Start shooting as much as possible until day of trip. 

Week 3/19-3/25: Leave for trip on 3/22, shooting will continue until 3/21. Once I leave for my trip, I will begin working on editing what I can, my postcard, and website.

Week 3/26-4/1: (Spring Break) continue working on website, post card, and editing. 

Week 4/2-4/8: Work mostly on editing and reshooting whatever may not have worked in shooting prior to spring break. 



Week 4/9-4/14: Final posting and spend the rest of time working on CCR.

   The week in red is the week I'm going to have to change because of my whole SD card situation. I would usually get really frustrated about forgetting it at home but its cool because everything happens for a reason and maybe me editing at home is better because there will be less distractions. Instead, this upcoming week I'm going to work on my post card design and website!!
      Until next time,
         Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM