Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Post card brainstorming begins

Hello Again!

   SO because of my whole SD screw up, this week I have started to think about my post card as much as I can. Since I haven't really been to Colombia in a long time, it has been difficult to write stuff down in my journal as much as I used to because I am usually out all day. I really wish I had my SD card so I could start trying and learning things on photoshop, but unfortunately this screw up sets me back a lot. Its okay though because I'll figure it out and it'll come out just how I want it. 
   Okay SO, the idea I had for the post card was that I wanted the style of the card to be a tarot card itself. I want a picture of my main character (Eva) to be looking directly into the camera crying with a dark background incorporating the 3 colors I'm using in the film: yellow, red, and purple.  Here is a sketch of what I thought about: 


I was thinking of making all three colors kind of blend into each other to show her transition from her bright self (yellow) to then the version of her self she became because of Aidan (red), and then purple which would represent the love she once felt being ripped apart with the realization of the manipulation she experienced. I'm not 100% sure if I like it a lot but I'm going to keep thinking about different ways to style it. 
     Until next time,
        Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM