Friday, March 30, 2018

Post card brainstorming continues

HELLO

OKAY SO I've had an epiphany. I decided that my lat idea really wasn't doing it for me because it was too plain and I was thinking of how those colors wold mesh together and I wasn't a fan. SO what I am now thinking of doing, is having different aspects of each card I'm using in the reading: The sun, star and moon, in the background instead of the 3 colors. I would still be making Eva the main focus and placing her dead in the center, but around her would be little details from each card. I'm even thinking of changing some of the colors around to make it go with the colors of each character of the film. 
So I know for sure I'm going to have the white stars surrounding her but not too much so that it doesn't completely take away from her and all the other elements of the card. I'm thinking of making the sky a purple color to go with the colors and making the outline of the sun moon and stars to be red so that all the colors are represented. I'm saying all this now but there's a possibility it may not work because I haven't actually tried to do all of it over the picture I want to use but its good to have options and I'm really excited to see how it comes out!! Here is the picture I decided I wanted to use for the post card and I can't even begin to explain how much I love it.

I really love the way the yellow of her shirt is so vibrant and I love the shadow on her face, kind of showing how a part of her is starting to fade into this darkness because of this relationship. In my next post I'm going to see how I can draw over it and show exactly how I want it!
      Until next time,
          Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM