Sunday, April 1, 2018

FINAL POST CARD DESIGN

HELLO

   OKAY SO I just got home from the airport to do this final post for the week.I have finalized exactly what I want my post card to look like compositionally and I really like it. I decided I wanted to use the background of the moon card because its the one that has the least amount of things going on which allows me to incorporate the most important elements which were the sun, moon, and stars from the cards themselves. Here is a picture of what I sketched out in my book of the basic idea:
   I also decided that I would make the moon and sun upside down to show that part of the card being reversed. I also wanted to put the moon on the top right where the shadow on Eva's face to emphasize her losing a part of herself. I want it to look like an actual tarot card so I want to put a filter on her that makes her look as if she's been drawn on to the card for the full effect. The whole background of the sky I decided instead of it being blue it would be purple and then with Eva's yellow shirt and the red outline of the symbols i would have incorporated every color like I had originally wanted to. I'm just really excited to see how it turns out once I do it because there's so much symbolism of my story in it with the colors and the shadows and all of that so we'll see how it turns out. 

          Until next time,
              Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM