Sunday, March 18, 2018

Final Script

HELLO AGAIN!!

    Okay so I finally figured out the ending that I wanted to show. My whole problem with the ending was the fact that I didn't want to change the part of my story that was showing that sadness and brokenness of realizing that the love she felt wasn't special anymore. I kept turning around a million options in my head and I finally came up with one that I really liked as well as felt didn't completely go against what I had originally wanted. I'm going to post some screen shots below of my entire script after I finished it. I couldn't feel more excited to see how it all turns out! (also I'm sorry if it doesn't come together perfectly I promise it's better than it seems! I hope)

1
2 *first shot after 'If you love me'
no-audio flashback
3
4


5
6

After finishing my script, I sent it to some friends and they made some comments and suggestions and this is what I finally came out with! I honestly feel good about it because although it's not what I had originally planned I feel like it's much better and I just really believe in it. It's pretty late to post right now but I really want to dedicate my day tomorrow on filming and only filming so I can get as much done as possible!!
     Until next time,
        Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM