Thursday, March 15, 2018

Filming Day 1

HELLO!    

     Okay so, my first day of filming was yesterday and I'm honestly so happy with the way a lot of shots came out. The lighting in my opinion was perfect in most of these shots and I loved the way all the colors were so vibrant which is exactly what I wanted my flashbacks to look like, something bright and beautiful. I also really got a feel of how my actors were going to be and if I'm bing honest I really wasn't expecting anything amazing, but I was pleasantly surprised with the way both my friends acted. In reality they weren't really acting much because they are usually very lovey dovey with each other, but everything I described and wanted them to do was executed exactly how I wanted it to be. I''m going to post some pictures of stuff behind the scenes!! Looking back now, in all the excitement I didn't film some really important scenes that I needed to tell my story. I needed to film more scenes of Aidan pulling away from Eva, and making that lack of interest more evident. I did get footage that I'm going to use in the film which is going to show the happy memories and that sense of love Eva thought was there. Because my friends are helping me out and being a part of my film, I have to work around the days that they can film with me which this week is getting a little more complicated. We started filming Wednesday and Thursday Isa (Eva) worked so she wasn't able to film. Friday and Saturday we all worked until late and now the next day we can shoot is on Sunday. I already know and feel I'm not going to finish filming by the time my trip comes around but as I'm on my trip I'm going to try and work on my post card and my website so that when I get back I can fully focus on whatever I have left to film and edit. As I literally always say I really hope it works out! In the next couple of posts, I'm going to post my final decisions on my script because I think I finally figured out what I wanna do.
      Until next time,
          Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM