Monday, March 19, 2018

Progress report!

Hello again!

So basically more problems with filming have come up. I was supposed to film yesterday at night but my lead actress unfortunately got scheduled to work last minute and my whole plan try and film Sunday at night was completely out the window. I was able to reshoot some stuff that I originally wasn't happy with in regards to their flashback scenes and I really like the way they came out. I think because of all the excitement I missed the most important parts of what the flashbacks were intended to do which was show the lack of affection and not just the affection itself. The whole Isa not being able to film Sunday thing did set me back a day but on the plus side she is coming to my house today to start filming the reading scenes!! The struggle now is finding out how I'm going to set up my house and my room to make it look like an actual card reading. I know I'm going to use all the fabric I bought from Walmart that I posted on my other blog post and I'm thinking about hanging them on the walls or over some tables. I'm also going to rely a lot on the candles to give it this eerie feel with the lighting but I'm really not all that good at lighting so we'll see how it all works out!! Although I'm stressed most of the time, I'm actually really proud of myself and the way I've handled all the obstacles that have crossed my path. I usually would just cry and I have cried, just not as much which honestly feels pretty good! Hopefully filming today goes really well!! I'm really excited to see how all this works out.
     Until next time!
         Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM