Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My ending struggle continues

Hello once again!

   Over the past couple of days, all I've thought about this project. Every second all I'm thinking about is how I can make it better, or picking it apart and thinking of what doesn't work anymore. I've written and rewritten my script a million times to figure out how exactly I'm gonna organize my story so that it makes sense, and after talking with Stoklosa she made me realize the reason the order of everything is coming out weird is because I still haven't figured out my ending. I wanted to originally end it with my main character crying into the camera after her realization. Unfortunately since the film is only going to be 5 minutes and I am not Luca Guadagnino, crying into the camera is not the move. She told me to take a day to just not think about the project and relax. I realize now that that was the best idea because after not working on it for a day, I realized what tunnel vision I had. I wasn't allowing myself to look at the big picture because I was only looking at part of it. Later today I'm going to  start filming shots of my two main characters being happy and in love. I'm really excited to see how this turns out because I want so badly for it to be good. I'm going to continue looking over my script and trying my best to look at the big picture and not get so frustrated with myself if something goes wrong because that's literally all I do. I think my move as of right now is to keep telling myself that I'm not stressed and that everything is great until I speak it into existence.
     Until next time!
          Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM