Saturday, March 10, 2018

Did I mention I was stressed?

Hellur

   So basically, this whole post is going to be about how I'm pretty stressed out and I got new props and costumes for my project. Today I went out with a friend and went to American thrift and Walmart. At American thrift I found these cool candle sticks to used as props in the reading as well as a purple dress and headscarf that I want the tarot card reader to wear.

Over her, I have this white long scarf that ill drape over her shoulders to add to the tarot reader look.
   When I went to Walmart, I bought different colored fabrics that I could use to hang over walls and put over the reading table. I chose these colors because when I did research on tarot readers rooms and things like that, I saw a lot of darker colors to make it all more mystical and mysterious. I also bought 4 different fake flowers that I'm planning to cut up and lay over the table or in the background. Each flowers color represents a character: yellow is Eva, red is Aidan, and purple is the tarot reader. I also added in a white flower to add more color and a sense of purity. 
 

   I still have to figure out how I'm going to set all this up in my hallway but I'm going to try my best and figure it out.  I feel so behind because although I did the beginning of my storyboard, I've been working on my script and I feel like nothing is working out so I keep starting over. I feel like I don't have much time to do anything anymore and I even asked my parents if I could stay home from my trip on spring break but that was a FAT no. I'm going to try my best to figure this stuff out and eventually I'm going to have to but right now its rough. We'll see what happens.
    Until next time,
       Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR Link:  https://youtu.be/ViiSNX3acZM